BIBLE LEARNING SERIES
BHBC Worship Center – 54th & Slide – 5pm
Teacher, Nick Watts; One session only.
What this class will NOT be:
(1) A time to bash or insult people of the Mormon faith. They are some of the kindest people you’ll ever meet.
(2) An opportunity to learn all we can about the Mormon faith. Not being a Mormon, I am neither qualified nor equipped to fulfill that objective. If you want to know more about the Mormon faith, flag down a Mormon Missionary like I did. 🙂
What this class WILL be:
(1) An opportunity to learn all we can about biblical truth where conflicting “faith/belief systems” are concerned.
(2) An opportunity to identify the THREE KEY DIFFERENCES between biblical Christianity and every other “faith/belief system”.
(3) An opportunity to learn what to say to a Mormon Missionary who knocks on your door, or a Mormon friend when/if you should engage in faith-related dialogue.
(4) An opportunity to learn how to most effectively share the gospel with a Mormon.